COMPLETE VS. INCOMPLETE SENTENCES MATCHING ACTIVITY WORKSHEET
"Fall" in love with this cute and simple activity that will help your kiddos practice COMPLETE vs. INCOMPLETE sentences!
HOW TO USE:
1. Read the "Subject" or the "Noun" incomplete sentence in the leaf.
2. Decide which "Action" or "Verb" incomplete sentence in the pumpkin to pair with it.
3. Draw a line from the leaf to the correct pumpkin to create a complete sentence.
4. Rewrite the whole complete sentence on the line below.
5. Repeat until you have 4 complete sentences!
Yep, it's that easy!
THANK YOU *SO* MUCH!
***FEEDBACK VERY MUCH APPRECIATED!!!*** :) :) :) Follow me at: