History and How to Use:
We have to do a science fair project and board every year. I spend SO much time finding an experiment and creating resources to make it kid friendly and I only use the resource once. So I figured WHY NOT SHARE!? All the answers provided under the science board section can be done with the students, or you can use my answers. I provide description of the pages below in my table of contents to more easily explain my process. The project came from ScienceBuddies.org Below is the link:
· Page 3: How many digits can kindergarteners remember?
· Page 4: Other Grade levels for the title of your science board.
· Page 5: Hypothesis
· Page 6: Purpose/Materials
· Page 7: Variables
· Page 8: Step-By-Step Directions
· Page 9: Pictures/drawings
· Page 10: Numbers
· Page 11: Conclusion
· Page 12: Our class Science Data Notebook
· Page 13: Data Recording Sheet
· Page 14: Randomly generated numbers
My Courtesy Expectation:
I don’t have a problem with you downloading this resource and sharing it with your colleagues, but I do mind if you take my original product a resell it yourself. Please be courteous of the time and effort I’ve put into making my resources. As a courtesy, I haven’t plastered my name all over the final product (win-win! )
Come back to Hoppin Around Elementary for more resources k-5 resources!