Also included in
- Bundle ONE focuses on the area of READING COMPREHENSION. How many of your students struggle with reading comprehension skills? The set has been implemented in classrooms for the past few years (including mine) with astonishing results. HOW WILL THIS BUNDLE HELP MY STUDENTS?Just try it and see for yo$28.00$40.00Save $12.00
- This is a custom bundle of PRINT AND GO Resources. These are academic tasks aligned with state standards in the areas of reading, writing, and math. This PRINT and GO Custom Bundle was built to create a stress-free year of follow-up lessons, independent work, homework, or as skill reinforcement duri$225.68$322.40Save $96.72
This IEP Goal Skill Builder will help your students work independently by completing an academic task as they follow the visual directions.
COMPLETING AN ACADEMIC TASK By Following Visual Directions IEP GOAL SKILL BUILDER Worksheets Special Education Resource
Students attend to an academic work task by following a set of visual directions. This IEP SKILL BUILDER set has proven to be highly effective with our special needs students who find it challenging to focus on a work task.
• This is a PRINT and GO printables set.
SIMPLY STAPLE ONE DATA SHEET TO ANY 5 READING WORKSHEETS AND BEGIN!!!
What’s included in this COMPLETING AN ACADEMIC TASK By Following Visual Directions IEP GOAL SKILL BUILDER Set?:
• 100 worksheets with visual directions to promote completion of an academic independent work task using multiple steps. The steps include reading color words and using that color to complete the first step, counting objects and write the total number, trace a word, and circle or mark a matching word. This is NOT intended to be a challenging work task, rather focuses on independently COMPLETING an academic task.
• Staple with Data Cover to make 5 page booklets. PERFECT for tracking IEP Reading Goals!
• Monitor student progress with data recorded on each worksheet!
• Visual Direction include: Color the (object name), count how many up to 20, trace the word/circle or highlight the matching words.
• You can store worksheets in a binder. A cover and spine label are included!
• Suggested IEP Goals related to the skills presented in this packet
SUGGESTED IEP GOALS for Special Education students:
THIS GOAL NAMES THE SPECIFIC STEPS TO BE COMPLETED:
1. Given a work task presented in up to four steps with a set of visual directions to follow, STUDENT will independently complete the task by choosing the correct color, counting objects up to 20, tracing a word, and circling or marking words/pictures/numbers to match, with 80% accuracy, in 4 out of 5 opportunities, by MONTH, YEAR.
THIS GOAL DOES NOT NAME THE SPECIFIC STEPS TO BE COMPLETED AND IS MORE GENERAL:
2. Given a work task presented in up to 4 steps with a set of visual directions to follow, STUDENT will independently complete the task, with 80% accuracy, in 4 out of 5 opportunities, by MONTH, YEAR.
THIS GOAL INCLUDES AN APPROXIMATE OR SPECIFIC TIME FRAME IN WHICH THE TASK WILL BE COMPLETED:
3. Given a work task presented in up to 4 steps with a set of visual directions to follow, STUDENT will independently complete the task within ________(# of minutes), in 4 out of 5 opportunities, by MONTH, YEAR.
THIS GOAL INCLUDES SUPPORTIVE ELEMENTS AND IS INTENDED FOR STUDENTS WHO MAY REQUIRE ADDITIONAL SUPPORTS IN PLACE IN ORDER TO COMPLETE A TASK:
4. Given an instructional level reading passage (grades 1st-3rd) and 4 questions to answer, STUDENT will read each answer choice and refer back to the passage when necessary, in order to mark the correct response, with 80% accuracy, in 4 out of 5 opportunities, by MONTH, YEAR.
Thank you for visiting Autism Educators TpT store. We donate a portion of all proceeds to promote autism awareness and acceptance.
IMPORTANT COPYRIGHT INFORMATION
© Copyright 2018 Autism Educators, Inc. (AutismEducators.com). All rights reserved by author. This product is to be used by the original purchaser only. Copying for more than one teacher or classroom, or for an entire department, school, or school system is prohibited. This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view, uploaded to school or district websites, distributed via email, or submitted to file sharing sites. Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Intended for single classroom and personal use only.