•These lessons are designed to develop and enhance student number sense in preparation for more difficult addition and subtraction.
• With this download you will receive EVERYTHING you need to teach your first graders about number sense for numbers up to 20. You will also get some introduction to problem solving lessons.
• This download includes:
Pre and Post Assessments
2 weeks (10 days) of Complete Lesson Plans, all aligned to CCSS
Games and center ideas
Think about it questions
Number Chats for each day
Student Progress Tracking
Formative Assessment (Think about it questions)
Student Reinforcement Work Pages
Student centered problem solving with word problems
Teen number graphics
Instructions for use
***You will need some manipulatives to accompany a few lessons. Small cubes or base ten blocks/cubes will work great.
This unit is awesome on it's own and can be a great supplement for many other math programs. This unit is part of my year long first grade math bundle. You can check it out here.
. These units are also available individually.
• Problem Solving
• Adding and Subtracting 10's
• Counting Money
• Reading, Writing, and Counting to 120
• Place Value
• Making Ten Fluency Practice
• Doubles Fluency Practice
• Adding Three Numbers
• Halloween Problem Solving on a Number Line
• Counting On and Back Fluency Practice
• Telling Time
• Composing and Decomposing Numbers within Twenty
• Fact Families
• Greater Than and Less Than
• Missing Addends Problem Solving