This resource covers the integral, surface and deep features of the compound adjectives. It contains full-on activities and assessments to cover the skills of literacy in an easy, structured, cover-your-bases system. It includes everything you need to get going with the Compound Adjectives in your classroom.
This Resource Includes:
1. Detailed Lesson Plan
3. Assessment Rubrics
4. Worksheets with Answers (11 Exercises)
• Identify compound adjectives used in sentences.
• Recall the meaning of the compound adjective.
• Give examples for compound adjectives.
• Label compound adjectives used in sentences.
Teachers can use this to enhance the vocabulary skills of the learners, especially the technique needed to form and use compound adjectives in writing.