Use these 40 task cards with your students to help them practice solving problems with COMPOUND INEQUALITIES.
What is Included:
This resource includes 40 task cards, a student answer sheet, and an answer key. Your students will love working with these task cards.
How to Use:
I place one task card on each of my students desks and give them 2-3 minutes to complete the problem and record their answer on their answer sheet. Once time is up I have my students "scoot" to the next desk to solve the new problem. The students LOVE doing this activity because it gets them moving. I highly recommend printing these task cards and answer key on card stock. Laminate them if possible so that they can be used for years. These task cards are perfect for reinforcing concepts through individual student practice, pair-share, early finishers, and assessment prep.
✔ Graph Compound Inequalities
✔ Write Compound Inequalities from Graphs
✔ Solve Compound Inequalities
Common Core Aligned :
(Algebra 1 Curriculum)
* A.REI.3 - Solve linear equations and inequalities in one variable, including equations with coefficients represented by letters.
* A.CED.1 - Create equations and inequalities in one variable and use them to solve problems. Include equations arising from linear and quadratic functions, and simple rational and exponential functions.
More INEQUALITIES Resources:
* Compound Inequalities LESSONS & GUIDED PRACTICE
* Multi-Step Inequalities PROBLEM SOLVING GRAPHIC ORGANIZERS
* Multi-Step Inequalities TASK CARDS
If you would like to get updates on NEW and CURRENT resources...
FOLLOW the Exceeding the Core BLOG
FOLLOW me on Teachers Pay Teachers!
FOLLOW me on Pinterest!
© Exceeding the CORE. All rights reserved. Please note - this resource is for use by one teacher only. Additional teachers must purchase their own license. Copying, editing, selling, redistributing, or posting any part of this product on the internet is strictly forbidden. Violations are subject to the penalties of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.