Also included in
- If you are looking for literacy center games that you can use all year long – this is the bundle for you! Filled with great literacy center products. Look at how much you can save! Great for the K-2 classroom or homeschool family!WHAT YOU GET:• 30 different Magic Square Puzzles HOW CAN THESE PUZZLES$32.00$64.00Save $32.00
Check out this awesome winter literacy center game. Your first and second grade students will be able to complete the compound words puzzle as a fun winter activity. This resource makes it quick and easy for teachers to provide hands on activities that meet the needs of all students!
Interested in saving some money? This product is part of a great literacy center bundle. Check it out HERE!
WHAT YOU GET:
• ONE puzzle with 12 winter compound words
• Two options of the puzzle above - one with words around the outside and one without
Words included in this puzzle are snowman, earmuffs, peppermint, snowbank, snowflake, pinecone, reindeer, iceberg, fireplace, snowball, gingerbread, and evergreen.
HOW THESE PUZZLES CAN BE USED:
• Centers, stations, or rotations
• Review of literacy facts
• Early or fast finishers
• GATE (gifted and talented education)
• Worksheet alternatives
• Critical thinking skills
• Student, partner, or small group collaboration
• anytime during the winter months or for an alternative Christmas activity
OTHERS WHO HAVE BOUGHT THIS RESOURCE HAVE SAID:
• MY KIDS LOVE THESE AND ALWAYS ASK FOR MORE OF THEM!!
• Love these puzzles!
• Great challenge activity!
Thanks for looking!
Other Winter Resources
Winter Literacy Centers: Antonyms Snowman Puzzle - Differentiated Options
Winter Literacy Centers: Compound Words Snowman Puzzles - Differentiated Options
Winter Literacy Centers: Contractions - Differentiated Options
Winter Literacy Centers: Irregular Plural Nouns Snowman Puzzle - Differentiated
Winter Literacy Centers: Irregular Verbs Snowman Puzzles - Differentiated
Winter Literacy Centers: Synonyms Snowman Puzzle - Differentiated Options