Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
❤️ I appreciate these comments from Buyers:
• This is the best conference resource I've ever used. It is very thorough and easy for the kids to follow. The rating scale made them slow down and really think carefully about their responses. I purchased it in the spring and look forward to having a fall/spring comparison next year!
• My students loved this, their parents loved this and so did I. I'm looking forward to their spring conference responses and the changes they make.
• A great time saver and good way for students to take responsibility for their learning.
• Great product. I've been looking for something professional and yet kid-friendly. This is it.
• Great self-reflection survey of behavior and subjects performance.
• It was wonderful to use during 7th grade "Student Led Conferences". I think it will be even better when students can share their growth this Spring!
• No matter how many years I've taught, I'm always looking for ways to approach parent conferences!
❊ ❊ ❊ ❊ ❊ ❊ ❊ ❊ ❊
These conference self-evaluation forms are effective in having students evaluate their academic work, study skills, and behavior. They work for both parent-teacher and student-led conferences.
Statements are written in the vernacular to help students reflect personally and objectively. Their responses will lead discussions during conferences and help to determine future goals.
At the end of the form, students share pride in their greatest achievement, state their goal, and designate how they will accomplish that goal.
These forms are instrumental in helping students evaluate their skills in the fall and are able to evaluate their progress again in the spring.
❊ ❊ ❊ ❊ ❊ ❊ ❊ ❊ ❊
Contents of Bundle
· Individual forms for Social Studies and Work Habits/Study Skills.
· Work tags to fasten to student work – includes space to reflect on chosen work.
· Notes for lesson implementation.
✄✄✄ EDITABLE: Provided in pdf and PowerPoint formats- you can make changes to cover standards in your subject or classroom!