This presentation discusses
• How to recognize and identify a confined space
• Recognizing different types of confined spaces
• The roles and responsibilities for supervisors and workers that work around and within confined spaces
• Identifying and assessing hazards associated with confined spaces
• Steps to control and minimize hazards
• Emergency response procedures
This PowerPoint presentation provides individuals who work in or around confined spaces with important information about the risks and hazards associated with confined spaces.
Through this Level 1 Confined Spaces Awareness PowerPoint presentation learners will gain comprehensive knowledge on best practices and procedures to prevent and avoid possible incidents, and what steps should be followed in responding to an actual confined space incident.
Meets NFPA 1006 & 1670 training requirements for Technical Awareness. Estimated teaching time is 4 hours. 150 slides in length.