Be sure that you have an application to open
this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
3 MB|7 pages
NO PREP Print & Go: CONFLICT AND PLOT Lesson Plan & Student Materials.
Everything you need to teach & practice THE FOUR TYPES OF CONFLICT + PLOT DIAGRAM + PROTAGONIST vs. ANTAGONIST in a fun & engaging way!!
Enjoy no prep OR editable lesson plan & student handouts (.DOC & .PDF formats)
The easy-to-follow lesson plan and complete student handouts cover the following activities for an effortless 40-60 min lesson:
- Do Now/Hook
- Mini Lesson/Teacher Script
- Guided Practice
- Independent Practice/Assessment
- Early Finisher Activity
- Includes differentiation instructions
- Aligned with Common Core Standards
- 3 Point Reading Response Rubric for easy grading
- ANSWER KEY now included for ALL student activities!
TEACH THE FOLLOWING SKILLS:
- TYPES OF CONFLICT
- PERSON VS. PERSON
- PERSON VS. SELF
- PERSON VS. NATURE
- PERSON VS. SOCIETY
- RISING ACTION
- FALLING ACTION
- RESOLUTION/ DENOUEMENT