This is a 24-page digital unit of work taken from the middle book in the Conflict Resolution series.
Conflict Resolution provides conflict resolution techniques for dealing with conflict issues in the classroom a requirement of the PSHE curriculum and an important life skill. An ideal comprehensive resource to incorporate into your PSHE lesson plans.
This unit is titled Negotiation and deals with the following topics:
- What is negotiation?
- Discussing needs
- Brainstorming solutions
- Problem-solving activities
- Evaluating negotiation
- PDF download
- carefully structured activities direct pupils along the conflict resolution pathways of 'Communicate', 'Negotiate' and 'Consolidate'
- comprehensive teacher notes and background information accompany each activity
- conflict resolution skills and attitudes dealt with include teacher/peer mediation, negotiation, communication, anger management, team building, problem-solving, empathy and tolerance
- written to help create a caring school atmosphere, promote problem-solving skills and encourage peace.
**This eBook is not transferable, nor can it be on-sold or uploaded to an intranet site. For full copyright details, please see the Copyright Notice outlined in the eBook.**