This is a 21-page digital unit of work taken from the lower book in the Conflict Resolutionseries.
Conflict Resolution provides conflict resolution techniques for dealing with conflict issues in the classroom a requirement of the PSHE curriculum and an important life skill. An ideal comprehensive resource to incorporate into your PSHE lesson plans.
This unit is titled Using conflict resolution and deals with the following topics:
- Steps for resolving a conflict
- Conflict resolution scenarios – 1
- Evaluating solutions – 1
- Conflict resolution scenarios – 2
- Evaluating solutions – 2
- PDF download
- carefully structured activities direct pupils along the conflict resolution pathways of 'Communicate', 'Negotiate' and 'Consolidate'
- comprehensive teacher notes and background information accompany each activity
- conflict resolution skills and attitudes dealt with include teacher/peer mediation, negotiation, communication, anger management, team building, problem-solving, empathy and tolerance
- written to help create a caring school atmosphere, promote problem-solving skills and encourage peace.
**This eBook is not transferable, nor can it be on-sold or uploaded to Conflict Resolution r full copyright details, please see the Copyright Notice outlined in the eBook.**