CONNECT 4 WITH A TWIST Partner Game
Engage your students with this fun partner game which provides practice with Dolch words. Students will enjoy trying to be the first player to get four in a row on the game board.
There are 11 game boards included in this download. The words included are:
• List 1- the, to, and, he, a, I, you, it, of, in, was, said, his, that, she, for, on, they, but, had
• List 2- at, him, with, up, all, look, is, her, there, some, out, as, be, have, go, we, am, then, little, down
• List 3- do, can, could, when, did, what, so, see, not, were, get, them, like, one, this, my, would, me, will, yes
• List 4- big, went, are, come, if, now, long, no, came, ask, very, an, over, your, its, ride, into, just, blue, red
• List 5- from, good, any, about, around, want, don’t, how, know, right, put, too, got, take, where, every, pretty, jump, green, four
• List 6- away, old, by, their, here, saw, call, after, well, think, ran, let, help, make, going, sleep, brown, yellow, five, six
• List 7-walk, two, or, before, eat, again, play, who, been, may, stop, off, never, seven, eight, cold, today, fly, myself, round
• List 8- tell, much, keep, give, work, first, try, new, must, start, black, white, ten, does, bring, goes, write, always, drink, once
• List 9- soon, made, run, gave, open, has, find, only, us, three, our, better, hold, buy, funny, warm, ate, full, those, done
• List 10- use, fast, say, light, pick, hurt, pull, cut, kind, both, sit, which, fall, carry, small, under, read, why, own, found
• List 11- wash, show, hot, because, far, live, draw, clean, grow, best, upon, these, sing, together, please, thank, wish, many, shall, laugh
So, gather up some dice and counting chips and have fun!
Thank you for looking!
Learning With A Smile
Keywords: Word Game, Grade 1 Games, Grade 2 Games, Partner Games, Morning Work, Homework, Reading Rotations, Reading Supplement, Reading Grade 1, Reading Dolch Words, Reading Center, Literacy Centers, Sight Words, High-Frequency Words, High Frequency Games