This product can be used with both classroom and homeschooled students. Students will learn about the state of Connecticut in this product.
Included in this unit are...
- Internet research worksheet
- Answer key
- Connecticut quiz/test
- Color the state flag of Connecticut
- Writing Prompt: Describe the flag of Connecticut
- Double Bubble Thinking Map: Compare and contrast the U.S. flag with the flag of Connecticut
- Organizer/Web: Facts about Connecticut
- Writing Prompt: Write 10 sentences from facts you've learned about Connecticut
- Writing Prompt: Write an essay about Connecticut
- Complete a fun word search
- Map Skills: Locate and label the capital and other major cities on a map of Connecticut
- Map Skills: Locate Connecticut on a map of the U.S.
- Biography: Research and write about the governor or a famous person from Connecticut
- Connecticut symbol coloring activities