it's, that's, he's, she's
Each booklet has a cover/title page, six “fill-in-the-blank” pages (with the first page already completed as an example), and a back page for students’ reference.
This package contains 3 booklets. There is one booklet each for:
3. he's AND she's (in the same booklet)
You are invited to download the free preview first, by clicking on the "DOWNLOAD PREVIEW" button. The preview includes...
1. One complete booklet "What is that?" (with the "that's" contraction)
2. One page with a brief product description and suggestions
3. One page of instructions for assembling the booklets
1. Read through each booklet aloud together to make sure students understand the pattern.
2. Pay special attention to the back page that provides the contraction(s) highlighted in the booklet. Some booklets may also have picture clues on the back page for some of the words included in the booklet (this pre-teaching opportunity can be especially helpful for those who are beginning readers).
3. Students read through the booklets themselves and then fill in the blank spaces with the appropriate words or contractions.
4. Read completed booklets with a buddy!