Also included in
- Do you need coping strategies that help students to calm down? Teach skills that reduce overwhelming feelings from anxiety and worries to ease stress and improve wellbeing and behavior.65 pages of engaging SEL activities, worksheets, posters, and coloring sheets that teach coping skills for managing$10.95$12.90Save $1.95
- Do you need emotional wellbeing and calming strategies to help students manage stress, anxiety, and mental health? Teach kids to calm down and self-regulate through mindfulness, breathing, and positive affirmations. Empower your students with coping strategies for self-control and increase confidenc$23.75$28.35Save $4.60
- Tired & grumpy at the end of the year? Do you need quiet but fun activities and coping skills to help students stay calm? Mindfulness activities like a chocolate meditation help teach calming strategies while kindness activities such as our coloring pages and fortune teller are fun quiet activit$35.50$42.30Save $6.80
Do you need stress or anger management activities to improve emotional wellness for students who have anxiety or lose self-control?
Teaching your students coping skills and calming strategies will improve happiness and friendships for a calm and peaceful classroom.
Students who need increased confidence and self-esteem feel empowered when they can identify worries and signs of stress or anger and have coping strategies to stay in control. You can help build self-worth and teach students to calm down through breathing, mindfulness activities and positive affirmations.
There are 8 activities suitable for 2nd, 3rd, 4th, and 5th grade along with 9 worksheets with writing activities and 6 posters where children learn to sort their worries and emotions to stop them from feeling overwhelmed. Improve thoughts and feelings with positive affirmation coloring pages where kids absorb the positive suggestions as they read them over and over as they color.
➡️ Happy Customer
"This resource is an important one to have in my teacher toolbox. I'm grateful for the way it is set up. It is both teacher and kid-friendly. Thank you." - Karen B
Anger and anxiety are normal emotions that indicate we’ve been hurt or our needs haven’t been met or alert of dangerous situations by triggering our fight or flight response. When these emotions cause negative responses they can have a damaging impact on health and wellbeing. Children need to be equipped with strategies to help them avoid arguments, physical fights, or self-harm.
The lessons and activities in this resource give children ways to deal with worries and concerning emotions. Great as a counseling tool as they provide teachers with the foundations for building emotional intelligence as well as strategies to restore a calm and peaceful classroom.
➡️ Happy Customer
"This is a super effective curriculum - thank you!" - Mary Ellen S.
Click here to follow my store and be notified when new products and freebies are added.
- 8 lesson plans of coping strategies for managing anger, stress & anxiety
- Grumpy paper toss
- Worry bubbles
- Homemade bubble recipe (incorporate a science lesson)
- Stress balloons
- Worry bags
- The huge bag of worries (picture book activity)
- Controlling anger techniques
- Hand of peace
- Peace corner
- 9 worksheets
- 6 coloring pages
- 7 posters
- Book recommendations
- Discuss that anger and anxiety are normal emotions but they need to be managed.
- Help students identify the signs that anger is becoming a problem.
- Encourage children to talk about feelings and negative reactions.
- Talk about the visible and internal signs that someone is becoming angry.
- Teach children different ways to release negative emotions.
- Have the class learn techniques for calming themselves.
- Engage the class in a fun activity that teaches deep breathing.
- Use an activity that relates to a book about worrying.
- Encourage children to document or draw their worries.
- Create a peace corner where children can escape for a few minutes to reflect and calm themselves.
* You will need Acrobat 7.0 or later - please contact me if you have an earlier version.
- Mental Health and Wellbeing Bundle - 5 resources
- Kindness Coloring Pages
- Kindness and Bucket Filling
- Kindness Tree Friendship Activity - a whole school or classroom activity
- Mindfulness Lesson Plans and Printables
If you have any questions or ideas for other products you'd like to see in our store, we’d love to hear from you!
Please email us at email@example.com or find out more about what we do at www.ripplekindness.org.
Have a great day! ☺
★ Proceeds from sales on TPT help support disadvantaged school families via our outreach program Nourish Network.
★ Did you know you can save money on TpT resources by leaving feedback?
You can receive credit towards future TpT purchases by reviewing products you buy.
If you like this one, please leave a review on the product page or through “My Purchases” under “My Account”.
Your feedback is of great importance to us as it helps in determining which products are most valuable to you and your students.
If you're interested in more resources, tips and inspiration please follow Ripple on:
© Ripple Kindness Project
Materials are intended for personal use in one classroom only. For use in multiple classrooms, please purchase additional licenses.