Syllable work for non-readers - Australian Animals pack
* 14 Australian Animal Flashcards (in colour)
* Star prompt for each syllable (student to say each word in syllables ie ko-a-la)
* Print off and laminate to make flashcards
* Designed for Prep/non readers learning syllables. Great for vocab work also.
* 2 flashcards per page to cut down the cost of printing.
Tags: speech, vocabulary, oral language, language arts, remediation
This pack is designed for young students learning how to say words in syllables.
Perfect for whole class, or for those needing some 1-on-1 time.
Can be printed off to make flashcards or projected on an interactive whiteboard. However, I've dropboxed these to my ipad and I run through them with my son who is in PreK.