Are you looking for something to teach little wonders to count? You are at the right place. This little resource helps you to create areusable activity for your little learners encouraging independent and combine play.
Here are a few ways to play with this resource:
- Cutting and pasting cookies – just give the printed numbering sheet to you little wonders to practice scissors, followed by pasting the written number of cookies in the empty box next to cookies).
- You can laminate the numbers (individually) and the three cookie pages and count and place the right number in the empty box next to cookies, with your little wonders. If you do not have a laminator you can cover the papers with sticky tape or use the plastic book wrapping cover. For independent play, you can put Velcro or blutac in the empty boxes and numbers.
- Little hands can cut the cookies and place them on the plates. On the go, you can ask them to place a specific number of cookies on the plate for each family member.
- Little hands can also practice writing numbers after cutting and pasting them next to cookies, or if laminated then can reuse in multiple times.
- Little hands can also play with colors and decorate their cookies.
These activities involve, fine motor skills, math skills, strengthening hand muscles, concentration development, and on the go you can use a lot of language development opportunities.
Good Luck and enjoy!