COUNTING DAYS OF SCHOOL TEN FRAME CARDS
What educators are saying
The COUNTING DAYS OF SCHOOL TEN FRAME CARDS are a great way to keep track of how many days you've been in school as you count to your 100th day and beyond! You'll get three different themes in this resource including the classic Chalkboard, Colorful Rainbow, and an Ink Saver Black & White! Make the Counting Days of School Ten Frame Cards part of your morning meeting routine and build excitement with each day!
So, how do you use the COUNTING DAYS OF SCHOOL TEN FRAME CARDS?
- As you discuss the calendar each day, count the number of days you have been in school with the COUNTING DAYS OF SCHOOL TEN FRAME CARDS.
- Write the number of days you have had on the “We have been in school” card.
- Add a mini sticker to the Ten Frame card each day of school.
- It’s fun to use different themed stickers each month on the COUNTING DAYS OF SCHOOL TEN FRAME CARDS!
- Display the COUNTING DAYS OF SCHOOL TEN FRAME CARDS on a focus wall or bulletin board in your large group area.
- Your students will LOVE to count the days of school and watch the ten frames fill up throughout the school year! Young learners will anxiously await their 100th Day of School as they track the days!
This resource features THREE different themes...
- Chalkboard Theme Counting Days of School Ten Frame Cards work with any decorative theme and look great in all classrooms.
- Rainbow Theme Counting Days of School Ten Frame Cards match any color scheme and are bright and cheerful.
- Ink Saver Black & White Theme Counting Days of School Ten Frame Cards can be printed on colored cardstock to save your ink! These cards make a simple, understated addition to your calendar area.
Each set of Days of School Cards include ten frames up to 200 and a recording frame to write how many days of school you have had.
COUNTING DAYS OF SCHOOL TEN FRAME CARDS are perfect in Preschool, Pre-K, Transitional Kindergarten TK, Pre-K, Kindergarten, and early childhood classrooms.
CLICK HERE to see how I do Morning Meeting and use the COUNTING DAYS OF SCHOOL TEN FRAME CARDS in my classroom!
Looking for MORE Small Group Activities & Resources for Your Classroom:
BOOKS YOU CAN COUNT ON for Back to School
Follow LEARNING AT THE TEACHER TABLE TpT Store and be the first to know about new products and sales!
Visit my BLOG
Follow LEARNING AT THE TEACHER TABLE on Facebook
Earn FREE or Discounted Products:
By leaving feedback on your purchases, you can earn credits that will save you money on future TpT products!
1. Just go to your “My Purchases” page, click on “Provide Feedback.”
2. Leave a rating and comment for the product.
3. Earn credits to save you money on your next TpT purchase!