Mapping it out!! In Spanish!! These are perfect projects to teach basic map skills. This is the best way for students to learn how to use a compass.
Students make a classroom map using cardinal directions, and multi-step instructions.
All the items needed to create the maps are provided.
- Create an interactive classroom map. Students will place 11 pictures of the classroom furniture on the assigned spot.
- Create an interactive bedroom map. Students will place 10 pictures of the bedroom furniture on the assigned spot.
- Students will place 9 Items like toys, clothes, books etc. in the bedroom map, following multi-step instructions.
- House map activity or test easy to grade
- Zoo map for students to locate animal houses.
- Zoo map easy to grade test.
- Beautiful old map format for students to create their own island with a treasure map! then, they will explain how to find it!
- Laminate and use them as a center!!
Furthermore, they will enjoy coloring and sharing their maps.
Besides, I provide three map formats options for your own activity.
I also offer: