This resource covers the integral, surface and deep features of creative writing. It contains full-on activities and assessments to cover the skills of literacy in an easy, structured, cover-your-bases system. It includes everything you need to get going with Creative Writing in your classroom.
This Resource Includes:
1. A Detailed Lesson Plan
2. Presentation: Creative 10-Minute Activities
3. Creative Writing Techniques
4. Sample Creative Writing Piece
5. Assessment Rubrics
6. Worksheets (4 Exercises)
7. List of Connectives
8. List of Active Verbs
9. Adjectives & Adverbs
• To write with refreshing and imaginative style and ideas.
• To use strong, vivid, and descriptive vocabulary appropriately.
• To create a rhythmic flow of language.
• To organize ideas creatively with supporting details.
Teachers can use this to enhance the writing skills of the learners, especially the technique needed to organize ideas creatively with supporting details.