A Lesson Presentation that presents Teaching Resources in Creative Writing about Ecotourism. This presentation presents ready to use resources that will help the teachers to walk into the classroom with ready to teach confidence as it covers all that a teacher and a student need for a Creative Writing lesson.
This Presentation Includes:
1. Engaging and Creative Lesson Starter – Take a Minute to Imagine
2. Well Formulated, Measurable, SMART Objectives and Outcomes
3. Overview of Vocabulary used for the Lesson
4. Real Life Application and Cross-Curriculum Links
5. Flipped Lesson Part - Video - What is Creative Writing? - Definition, Types
6. Space for Peer Teaching - Creative Writing Techniques
7. Mini-Plenary with Critical Thinking Questions – Quizzes
8. Scaffolded Notes to Enhance the Learner Outcome - Samples, Word Bank
9. Collaborative Group Task – Pair-Share - Plan a Creative Writing Piece
10. Assessment Criteria and Rubrics to state Outcome Expectations
11. Differentiated Activities for Level Learners - 4 Exercises
12. Extensions to Challenge the High Achievers - The Writer's Dig - Online Activity
13. Plenary to Assesses Learning Outcomes - 1 Minute for One Creative Response
14. Success Criteria for Self Evaluation - I Can... Statements
15. Home Learning for Reinforcement - 4 Task Cards
16. Common Core Standards - CCSS.ELA-LITERACY.W.6-8.2-5.be
17. Skills to be addressed during the Lesson - Social and Cognitive
18. Educational Tools and Resources to Scaffold the Low Achievers
Teachers can use this presentation to give a complete knowledge and understanding of Creative Writing through Ecotourism to the learners, thereby helping them to enhance their writing skills.
Here are some possible uses for these in your classroom:
✿ Early Finishers
✿ Sub Tubs
✿ ESL Stations/Centres
✿ Holiday Work
✿ Small Group Collaborations
✿ End of Unit Quick Assessments
This is what teachers say about these resources:
✎ DIALOGUE WRITING:
This was easy to use. It helped my students to review and fix the errors they were making in their writing. –Beth G.
✎ CAPITALIZATION RULES:
The perfect visual to help students remember to use capitalization while writing." – Mary Z.
✎ ACTIVE VERBS:
This is a great resource to include in the binders for future resources. - Patricia O.
✎ FICTIONAL STORY WRITING:
A great resource for students to practice writing during center. - Jamie S.
✎ NOUN PHRASES:
This product was helpful for my ELD students! – Rae E.
✎ PLAY-SCRIPT WRITING:
Can't wait to use this when I get back. Just love the approach to learning script writing skills. – Kathryn A.
Very excited about using this in my intensive reading classes. – Tammye G.
✎ PREPOSITIONS-10 RULES:
The handouts are perfect for students to use as a reference while writing. – Mary Z.
Great resource for first aid presentations. I'll be using this with my class. - Jackie Malley
✎ COMPOUND-COMPLEX SENTENCES:
These task cards were perfect test practice! - Michelle P.
✎ PUNCTUATION WORKSHEETS:
I found the variety of options to be useful,… I have used it to complement the areas of focus in my lessons. - Dianne P.
✎ SUJECT-VERB AGREEMENT:
I have used this resource several times already. –Jean C.
This is great. I can't wait to use it with my ESOL students. - Rebecca D.
✎ SEVEN AGES OF MAN:
This was perfect use of imagery and words. It helped even my weaker 6th graders understand the message of the poem and complete an activity on their own. - Amy B.
How to get TPT credit to use for future purchases:
Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to log in). Beside each purchase, you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product.
Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases.
I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you.
Look for the green star next to my store logo and click it to become a FOLLOWER
. You will now receive email updates about this store. Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies, and product launches.
Find Me Here:
o TPT Store - JOHN DSOUZA
o Pinterest - JOHN DSOUZA
o Facebook - TOMORROW’S CLASSROOM TODAY
o Instagram - JOHN421969
o Twitter - JOHN421969