Also included in
- This 3-week creative writing bundle includes creative writing worksheets, daily writing prompts, grammar worksheets, and more! Suitable for distance learning with digital worksheets for Google Classroom®. 50+ WRITING PROMPTS WITH INTERACTIVE ACTIVITIESPRACTICE WORKSHEETS AND ANSWER KEYSINCLUDES DI$18.50$27.10Save $8.60
- This AP Lang and Comp Bundle includes slideshow lessons and writing activities for teaching the synthesis essay, argumentative writing, rhetorical analysis, expository texts, and more. Included in this resource are several tasks, collaborative activities, projects and assessments to prepare student$102.35$145.30Save $42.95
Looking to add to your creative writing unit or AP Language and Composition course? Celebrated author Ray Bradbury discusses creativity, authenticity, and the writing process in Zen in the Art of Writing. Assess close reading with this study guide. Suitable for distance learning with digital worksheets for Google Classroom®.
ASSESS CLOSE READING AND COMPREHENSION
CHAPTER-BY-CHAPTER STUDY QUESTIONS
INCLUDES COMPREHENSIVE ANSWER KEY
This non-fiction text study is a great companion to your creative writing curriculum, AP Language and Composition course, or Writer's Craft workshop. Fall into Bradbury's world, as he captivates you with the musings behind Fahrenheit 451, The Lake, The Martian Chronicles, and other award-winning texts.
How to use this resource:
Assess close reading and comprehension with these chapter-by-chapter discussion questions for Ray Bradbury's Zen in the Art of Writing. This resource provides an assessment of students' comprehension and completion of reading assignments for this inspiring collection of creative writing essays.
Celebrated author Ray Bradbury discusses creativity, authenticity, and the writing process in Zen in the Art of Writing. Fall into Bradbury's world as he captivates you with the musings behind Fahrenheit 451, The Lake, The Martian Chronicles, and other award-winning texts.
To use this resource, simply copy and distribute the Discussion Questions and Study Guide. You may wish to assign each chapter's questions to students after they have read it, or assign the entire study guide for students to work through at their own pace. These question prompts can be used for short answer responses or for round-table discussions about the text.
This study guide is a great way to promote close reading; students can use the discussion questions to guide them through their reading assignments. These discussion questions are also designed to draw attention to important details within the text.
An answer key has been provided to consolidate this study guide.
This resource is also suitable for distance learning and 1:1 Classrooms. Simply follow the instructions within the resource.
This resource is included in Mondays Made Easy's Ultimate Creative Writing Unit. This bundle provides 3 weeks of complete curriculum for your Creative Writing unit and teaches students how to establish setting, develop dialogue, integrate quotations, and overcome writer's block. It includes over 50 writing prompts, interactive activities, mini-lessons, and more!
You might also be interested in Mondays Made Easy's Writing Strategies.
⭐ Customer Tip! ⭐
Want FREE CREDIT to go towards purchases? Make sure to offer feedback for your downloads! Follow these instructions below:
- Go to your "My Purchases" page to find a "Provide Feedback" button next to each download.
- Follow this link to offer a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases!
- Your feedback is important to me as it helps me to continually improve my products and ensure they are meeting your needs!
Follow me! Be the first to know about product launches, sales, discounts, and free giveaways:
➾ The Blog
For questions, collaborations, or other concerns:
✉ Contact me: firstname.lastname@example.org
Access my Free Resource Library!
Mondays Made Easy is committed to the continual improvement of resources to meet the current needs of teachers. This product was last updated on November 11, 2021.