CRISPR Babies Gene Editing with CRISPR Science Worksheet Printable or Google
- Google Apps™
- Internet Activities
Also included in
- This biology bundle of resources is full of virtual and in class lesson plans that feature a number of different areas of study in the science of genetics. You can feature different lessons each class, allow students choices on topics or have small groups work on different genetic topics to share wiPrice $27.30Original Price $39.00Save $11.70
- These biology science lesson plan resources support units about human reproduction and some related genetics. This lesson plan bundle is great for middle and high school ages.Twitter keeps us up to date on the current status of things in the world and this lesson is meant to show students how to usePrice $23.10Original Price $33.00Save $9.90
- These resources relate technology with a variety of science topics including agriculture, genetics, criminology, and sustainability. There are different types of activities including reading articles, video guides, and social media research that your middle school and high school students can do inPrice $28.70Original Price $41.00Save $12.30
- This Health Class Lesson Plans Bundle is made up of health lesson plans that can be used in a health class for middle and high school students as well as for homeschool.❤️Follow My StoreClick on the green star next to the store logo to receive new product updates.Format(Multiple formats for both in-pPrice $105.00Original Price $132.00Save $27.00
- Bundle of teaching resources to introduce students to the concepts of aquaponic fish farming, pollution, energy, and genetics. Format:- Easy print PDFs, also digitally fillable- Needed hyperlinks are embedded for easy student access- Answer keys when they apply❤️Follow My StoreClick on the green staPrice $21.00Original Price $29.00Save $8.00
This science worksheet printable or formatted for Google covers CRISPR babies, DNA, gene editing with crispr and genetic engineering.
CRISPR stands for Clustered Regularly Interspaced Short Palindromic Repeats
genetic engineering and it forms the basis for CRISPR-Cas9 genome editing technology. CRISPR gene editing is a biomedical science breakthrough that allows genetic modifications to be made to humans and even create "CRISPR babies" by allowing DNA to altered by cas9 technology. Is CRISPR therapeutics the answer to humanity's health problems? Do we need to set bioethics limits? This lesson plan gives accompanies a Science News Explainer Video.
Topics discussed include designer babies, the end of diseases, and genetically modified humans that never age. The video makes of light that many of how these things were once only science fiction are suddenly becoming reality!
(Multiple formats for in-person or virtual teaching)
- Digital PDF for easy sharing or printing
- Google slides hyperdoc for easy online use
- Video link embedded directly in guide for quick student access
- Short answer and interpretive questions
- Answer key included
⏳ Teaching Time
Overall would take around 40-50 minutes with partner conversation.
❤️Follow My Store
Click on the green star next to the store logo to receive new product updates.
Students using Chromebooks should download the free Chrome app DocHub.
It saves their work in the PDF as they work and has great sharing options including Google Classroom
⭐How to Get TPT Credit for Future Purchases⭐
Go to your "My Purchases" page. Next to each purchase, you'll see a "Provide Feedback" button, click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits you can use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I'd be grateful if you'd leave feedback :)