CTE Culinary Arts Curriculum - High School Culinary Arts Curriculum - FACS FCS
- Google Apps™
- Easel Activity
What educators are saying
Products in this Bundle (139)
showing 1-5 of 139 products
This high school and upper middle school CTE Culinary Arts lesson plan bundle of over 100 lessons and activities will have you planned for a semester or year-long course in Culinary Arts or a Family and Consumer Science foods course. Each lesson and activity is no-prep to you and is easily assigned to your students. As a Growing Bundle, we add the newest Culinary Arts lessons and activities at no extra cost to you! Just check your email for updates on new resources.
What's Included in this Culinary Arts Lesson Plan Bundle?
Over 100 culinary arts-related lessons, activities, bell ringers, projects, and more.
They are based on Culinary Arts 1 and 2 standards and curriculum, we also use Prostart to help us focus the lessons. Included in the bundle is a Culinary Arts pacing guide to help you organize your course. There is also a Lesson Plan Template, A Google Doc of lessons by topic, and a Scope and Sequences.
This is an "evolving bundle:" Improvements and additional resources will be added each year. Any updates can be downloaded for FREE by visiting the "My Purchases" page.
Important: This bundle does not include assessments as each course in each state may be different.
⭐ When you purchase this culinary arts bundle, please take a look at the PDF titled "Buyers' Scope and Sequence" to help you organize the material. The links take you to the resources in Google.
⭐Culinary Arts Curriculum Topics Included:
- Kitchen Math lesson
- Nutrition activities
- Kitchen Safety
- Food Allergies lesson and Activity
- Hand Washing Lesson and Activity
- Food Safety Lesson and Activities
- Culinary Careers Lesson, Matching, and Project
- Famous Chef Projects
- Kitchen Professionalism
- Parts of a Recipe
- Kitchen Equipment
- Kitchen Math Drag and Drop Activity
- Kitchen Measurement Digital Escape Room
- Agriculture History Lesson and Activity
- Food Sustainability Lesson and Activity
- History of Food Reading and Lesson
- Sub Plans on Eggs
- Knife Skills Lessons
- Mise en Place Lesson and Poster
- Chocolate Lesson
- Sandwiches Presentation
- Bread Lesson and Activity
- Breading and Battering
- Culinary Arts Vocabulary Posters
- Unit Plan Template for Culinary Arts
- Honey Lesson
- Hot dogs lesson and Worksheet
- Pizza Worksheet and Questions
- Chili cook-off project
- Recipe activity
- Recipes for labs
- Salads and Dressings
- Culinary Bell Ringer Journal
- Baking and Pastry Arts Bell Ringer Journal
- Sous Vide lesson
- Melting Chocolate for Valentine's Day Treats Worksheet
- Global Foods lessons included:
- South America
- Native American
- American Regional Cuisine
- Seasonal and Holiday Culinary Arts Lessons Included:
- Spring Foods Lesson
- Holiday Foods and Christmas Cookies Lesson
- Halloween Foods Lesson
- Thanksgiving Foods Lesson
- Summer Foods Lesson
- Valentine's Day
- Meats and Protein Lessons including:
- Fish and Shellfish and Labeling Activity
- Dairy Lesson and Project
- Beef and Meat Cuts and Webquest
- Poultry Lesson and Webquest
- Pork Lesson, Questions, and Project
- Additional Resources that Will Help you Teach:
- Culinary Choice board for early finishers
- Emergency sub plans in Google
- Video worksheet for any cooking show
- Bell ringers for Food Science and Culinary
Your students will enjoy these lessons as they are colorful, and engaging and include questions and other activities to check for understanding as well as projects and notes. These are also a great option for sub plans as well as observations because many are no-prep and easy to assign.
What teachers are saying about this High School Culinary Arts Curriculum Bundle:
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐"Love, love, love this resource!! It has a great variety of activities in each unit. It was a HUGE help for my first year of teaching culinary!" -Ashley
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐"Lots of great activities in this bundle, this is my first year teaching this course so these activities have really helped me add to my course. Thanks!"
⭐ Let’s Connect:
Email List Get FREE Culinary Posters
Get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Go to your My Purchases page (log in first). Click on the Provide Feedback button to leave a rating and a short comment. You’ll earn TPT credits, which you can redeem on future purchases!
All rights reserved by author
Permission to copy for single classroom use only
Keywords: family and consumer science lessons, culinary arts, Prostart, home economics, homeschool culinary, family consumer science