Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
1. Musée de la France, galerie de portraits. Students walk around the classroom to match the pictures with each description from their worksheet.
2. Group correction on the board.
3. Using personal knowledge and clues from the descriptions, students try to locate the landmarks on a map.
4. Student get in pairs and are given a smaller version of the flashcards to share.
They cut out the pictures and choose ten to glue on their blank map of France. ( this will be their personal lesson)
5. Exercise to reinforce: where would you go ?
6. Each student is assigned a landmark and comes to the board to locate it on the map and promote it in a few sentences.
7. Assessment was to locate 6 landmarks and write a sentence in English about each.
It was a complete success, even with challenging kids !
Take a minute to rate it, thank you !