Hello Elementary and Special Education teachers.
Do you use sight words? Like the Dolch or Fry sight words? This product makes word lists to track student attempts and you can customize lists FAST & EASY!
I have placed all of the sight words onto a word document so that they are easy to copy and paste. I have also made a simple-to-use sight word record sheet wherein you can keep the words, the data gathered, and the students' progress on one page per student.
It takes about ten minutes to create a customized class set that will last for five attempts. Then you can just print some more using your new sight word tools.
We've priced this well to make it easy for you to afford a tool that helps meet the demands of today's diverse classrooms.
- Sight Word Progress Tracking Data Sheet
- Sight Words Lists with 250+ words and spaces to add your own
- Directions on how to copy/paste words to make customized Data Sheets
We are proud to offer professional and time saving products like these.
Other Teacher's Best products that we are proud of -
SLO / SLG Tool:
- SLG / SLO Student Learning Growth Goal TOOL
: EASY for you and DATA for admin! SLG / SLO? DONE!
• Other Data Sheets:
- EASY GRAPH DATA SHEET
- QUIZ TRACKER
- TIME DATA SHEET
Common Core Writing Lessons:
- GET YOUR PRIORITIES STRAIGHT
- IF WALLS COULD TALK
- WORD WEBS
- SCAFFOLD STORY
- PROTAGONIST POST
• Classroom Essentials:
- ELA RUBRIC BUNDLE
- SUB PLANS BUNDLE
- ELA 9-10 CLASSROOM ESSENTIALS BUNDLE
- EMERGENCY SUB PLANS
• Rhetoric & Persuasion:
- RHETORICAL APPEALS UNIT BUNDLE
- ETHOS PATHOS LOGOS EXAM
- ETHOS PATHOS LOGOS Multimedia PRESENTATION
- ADVERTISEMENT INVENTION PROJECT
- PROPAGANDA & PERSUASION TEST
• Literary Terms & Lessons:
- 3-TYPES of IRONY BUNDLE
- IMAGERY & DESCRIPTIVE SENTENCES
- HARLEM RENAISSANCE POETRY EXPLORATION
- GOLDILOCKS & the 3 POEMS
• Final Exams and End of Course Materials:
- COMPLETE English 9-10 Final Exam
- COMPLETE English 11-12 Final Exam
- Self Evaluation Essay
- High School Final Exam Essay
We are glad to offer professional and time saving products that add to the amazing things you do in your classroom every day.
* FREE! How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
Head to the 'My Purchases' page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a 'Provide Feedback' button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment. I always love getting positive feedback and you credits to use on your future purchases. A win/win!
* Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches:
Look for the green star near the top of any page within my store and click it to become a follower. Follow and get the heads up!