This product is part of the Phonics Focus Toolkit: A Year Long Phonics Bundle <--- Click on the link to see the entire pack.
This download gives you one activity from the full CVC pack-
CLICK HERE TO SEE THE FULL PACK
These activities are great ways to introduce blending, building, writing, and reading CVC words.
The entire pack includes 20 activity sets (a single set is pictured on cover page) and covers 30 word families!
Each set includes a title page and 5 word family words.
Please note: the -ip set contains only 4 words.
This pack includes the following short vowel
-ab/-ag [cab, lab, wag, bag, tag]
-ad [sad, dad, mad, pad, bad]
-ar/-am [bar, car, jar, ham, jam]
-an [can, fan, man, van, pan]
-ap [cap, sap, tap, map, nap]
-at [bat, cat, mat, hat, rat]
-ed/-eg [bed, fed, beg, leg, peg]
-en [pen, ten, den, hen, men]
-et [jet, net, pet, vet, wet]
-in [fin, pin, bin, tin, win]
-id/-it [lid, kid, pit, kit, sit]
-ig/-ib [wig, fig, dig, pig, bib]
-ip [lip, dip, rip, zip]
-og/-od [rod, pod, dog, hog, log]
-op [cop, hop, mop, pop, top]
-ob/-ot [sob, cob, hot, dot, pot]
-up/-ut [pup, cup, nut, cut, hut]
-ub/-um [hum, gum, cub, tub, sub]
-un/-ud [mud, bud, bun, run, sun]
-ug [jug, rug, hug, mug, bug]
See the packs individually below:
CVC Short A
CVC Short E
CVC Short I
CVC Short O
CVC Short U
These interactive activities can be used in so many ways!
- Send home one set each week for homework
- Complete one page per day/one book per week in class
- Shrink down to put into word work or homework journals
- Laminate for classroom use over and over
- Use in guided reading
Read this blog post
for a better look & more ways to use these in your classroom or at home!
Contact The Therapeutic Teacher:
Please email me at email@example.com if you have any questions or problems downloading!
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches:
• Looking for more great deals? Find the green star next to my store logo and click it to become a follower. You will now receive updates about this store! All new products are 20% off the first 24 hours!
• Follow me on Facebook
to get instant updates when new products are added AND when products are updated!
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a "Provide Feedback" button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you can use to lower the cost of your future purchases. For every dollar you spend on TpT, you'll earn 1 credit. Every 20 credits you earn equals $1 to apply toward future TpT purchases! ☺
Copyright © 2015 Kristin Edwards • The Therapeutic Teacher.
All rights reserved by author. This product is to be used by the purchaser only. Copying for more than one teacher, classroom, or department is prohibited.