PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
The aim of these fun picture cards is to get your littlies practicing their CVC words. There are 80 cards in total. The first 40 have pictures - simply look at the picture and put a peg on the correct word. The second 40 have words - match the picture to the words. Your students will develop their fine motor skills at the same time! The activity is great as a whole class activity, literacy centers/small groups or early finishers.
The Pack Consists Of:
• 40 x picture cards (with 2 CVC word options). Some words begin with the same sound (for example, cat/cot), some words rhyme (for example, hat/mat) and some words are written backwards (for example, ten/net)
• 40 x word cards (with 2 picture options)
How To Use This Product:
• Print out the cards you want to use.
• Laminate the cards for longevity.
• The students clip a peg / clothes pin onto the correct word/picture.
You may also be interested in other fun CVC word family activities: