Also included in
- A busload of language and articulation activities for highly engaging sessions! An interactive No-Print story for your tablet or whiteboard, No-Prep articulation smash mat/dot marker activities, craftivities, game, manipulatives, and printables for speech therapy homework. Many activities are perfec$11.00$13.00Save $2.00
Apraxia-friendly fun! These speech therapy articulation mats include all the phonemes you need in the initial and final position of CVC words (and a few CV words), plus hard-to-find practice for certain sounds like "ng".
These playdough mats are smashing (couldn't resist) for simple articulation practice or the phonological processes of initial and final consonant deletion.
The BW version of this resource is also great for speech therapy homework.
Your children will love squashing the dough to create the wheels on the bright yellow busses! Use with dot markers, bingo chips or color while using an interactive telepractice platform.
Make therapy grab and go simple when you use this pack across your caseload. Includes mats for both early and later-developing phonemes.
Need No-Prep? The B&W version is perfect for using colorful dot markers, bingo chips or color the pictures with markers or crayons. Just print and go!
- Articulation of CVC words (and a few CV) words
- Initial or final phonemes
- Articulation of phonological targets: Initial and final consonant deletion, stopping of continuents, fronting of velars, nasals, stridency, deaffrication, gliding, and more.
➤CONTENTS: 39 Pages filled with fun articulation pictures inside wheels of the bus. Each page targets one phoneme and has 10 target pictures for students to smash (or dot or color!) and say.
• B- Initial, Final
• CH- Initial, Final
• D- Initial, Final
• F- Initial, Final
• G- Initial, Final
• H- Initial
• J- Initial, Final
• /K/- Initial, Final
• L- Initial, Final
• M- Initial, Final
• N- Initial, Final
• NG- Final
• P- Initial, Final
• R- Initial
• S- Initial, Final
• Sh- Initial, Final
• T- Initial, Final
• Th (voiceless)- Initial, Final
• V- Initial, Final
• W- Initial, Final
• Y- Initial, Final
• Z- Initial, Final
There are 10 pictured target words per mat. Say the word or use it in a sentence.
Have your students repeat each word found 10x for 100 practice opportunities per page!
➤WAYS TO USE THIS ACTIVITY
- Smash Mats: Use laminated pages. Roll a ball of dough and place it on each wheel. Choose a wheel and practice the articulation word. Then smash the dough flat to create a colorful wheel for the bus!
- Dry Erase Markers: Use laminated pages. Students color a wheel after they practice each word.
- Bingo Chips: Put a bingo chip on each wheel after practicing the word. When done, scoop them up with a magnet!
- Dot markers: Use a B&W page. Students dot the wheels as they practice each word.
- Crayons or Markers: Use a BW page. Students color the wheels as they practice each word.
- Telepractice: Speech therapists working with an interactive platform can have students mark or color the wheels after practicing each word.
Send it home for home practice!
❤Would you love more great articulation activities? Check out these packs:
★★★Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies, and product launches:
Click Here to become a follower. Voila! You will now receive customized email updates about this store.
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase, you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you. ☺