CVC Board Game (Nonsense Words Center)
Also included in
- This is a bundle of phonics games for practicing short vowels (CVC), beginning blends, digraphs, silent e (long vowels), and r-controlled vowels. Use these for small groups, cooperative groups, literacy stations, centers, or even early finishers.Students use letter cards to create real and nonsensePrice $9.95Original Price $15.96Save $6.01
This file contains 3 board games for CVC word practice. Use these for small groups, cooperative groups, literacy stations, centers, or even early finishers. It's perfect for students who are learning to blend CVC words and DIBELS nonsense words practice.
Students use the provided letter cards to create real and nonsense words with the game board. Students work their way around the game board as many times as possible, collecting star cards along the way – this means less “I’m done!” from your students working in centers.
Here's what's included:
- game board -- initial sounds
- game board -- medial sounds
- game board -- final sounds
- letter cards
- star cards
- student directions
- recording sheets (2)
There are two printing options: black and white or color.
Game pieces are not included, but any small object will do. I like to use colorful pompoms or small erasers.
Still shopping? Here are more products you may be interested in.
- Phonics Word Race - Beginning Blends
- Phonics Word Race - Silent E
- Phonics Word Race - Digraphs
- Phonics Word Race - R-Controlled Vowels
- Rhyme Time - Short Vowels
- Real vs. Nonsense Word Sorts - Short Vowels
- Fluency Charts - CVC Nonsense Words
Be the first to learn about new products and discounts. Find the green star near the top of this page and click it to become a follower. You will then receive email updates about Today's Objective Publications.
Copyright 2012 Today's Objective Publications
All rights reserved by author.
Permission to use for single classroom only.