This resource offers a SPRING BUTTERFLY THEMED CVC center which is suitable for kindergarten students.
The tools in this pack offers hands on learning by identifying the correct beginning sound on the butterflies left wing to the correct word family on the butterflies body, and then matching it with the correct picture on the butterflies right wing. The tools do need some preparation.
THIS PACK INCLUDES:
* 12 CVC SHORT A BUTTERFLY SET
* 12 CVC SHORT E BUTTERFLY SET
* 12 CVC SHORT I BUTTERFLY SET
* 12 CVC SHORT O BUTTERFLY SET
* 12 CVC SHORT U BUTTERFLY SET
ALL THE TOOLS HAVE BEEN DUPLICATED IN BLACK AND WHITE FOR EXTENSION ACTIVITIES AND TO ACCOMMODATE DIFFERENT BUDGETS.
HOW TO USE:
*Identify the letter on the butterflies left wing to the family word on the butterflies body and then find the correct picture on the butterflies right wing
* Separate all the pieces and have students build the butterfly on a table or carpet
* Use on pocket charts or as teaching tool during spring literacy circles
*You can use linking chains to have students LINK the body pieces togerther (HOW FUN!)
Thank you for looking
If you have questions, please do not hesitate to contact me at