Also included in
- This huge bundle is all you’ll ever need for CVC centers. It features 24 activities that will get your students learning about, practicing and mastering short vowel words. It includes fun and engaging activities that your students will love completing during literacy rotations. This bundle includes$15.00$20.00Save $5.00
Your students will love completing these CVC literacy centers! There are so many fun and diverse activities included which are all designed to help your students learn, practice and master their short vowel words. There are 12 activities included in total.
Save 25% with the bundle here:
The activities included are:
1. CVC I Spy – Students search the picture maze and locate the CVC words.
2. Read and Cover – Students match the pictures to the words on the mats.
3. Roll a Word – Students roll 3 dice and read the CVC words. Then, they sort the words by whether they are real or nonsense.
4. Onset and Rime Puzzle – Students match the onset and rime to complete the puzzles. Each short vowel sound is color-coded for added support.
5. Spell a Word – Students use magnetic letters or erasable marker to sound out and spell the CVC words.
6. Word Family Match – Students match the pictures to the word family strips.
7. Change a Letter – Using magnetic letters or marker, students read the CVC word and replace the underlined letter with another letter to form the new word.
8. Secret Words – Students write the beginning sound of each picture to find the secret CVC word.
9. Make and Write Mats – Students choose a card, say the picture name, make it using magnetic letters and write it in erasable marker.
10. Word Family Strips – Students write the beginning sound of each picture to complete the words.
11. Sentence Match – Students read the sentence (filled with CVC words and simple sight words) and find the matching picture.
12. Short Vowel Sort - Students sort the picture cards under the short vowel sounds.
You may also like:
♥♥♥ Follow me to be the first to hear about FREEBIES and updates ♥♥♥
♥♥♥ Earn TPT Credits when you leave feedback ♥♥♥
I welcome and appreciate any feedback, comments or suggestions.
You may also contact me on email@example.com