CVC Phonics Bingo: a EFL ESL ELL CVC Phonics Bingo game
This set includes:
1. 40 Bingo Double Sided Bingo Boards
2. 49 Double Sided Calling Cards
3. Front of Board and Cards: pictures
4. Back of both: words (to go with the sentence I have …. )
5. Great for CVC Phonics Students
6. All words ALSO in My English Book and Me 4 texts
What is GREAT about THIS BINGO?
1. It can be used with LOWER and HIGHER level students
2. Beginners: use the picture side
3. More advanced: the word side
4. It reviews the vocabulary in the My English Book and Me 4 texts
Why does it say “ I h a v e “ at the top and NOT “ B I N G O “ :
1. In our EFL classroom, we want out students speaking in FULL SENTENCES. I have a cat. I have brown….
2. By putting I h a v e at the top, readers can read and say the full sentence easily.
This game can be used by ANY beginning readers but also complements My English Book and Me 4. It uses the same vocabulary as used in texts.
For videos, blogs, tips on use in class, please visit the Dave and Amy Games website (www.daveandamygames.com)
Looking for MORE CVC Phonics Games? We have:
Please click on the green star near the Dave and Amy Games Logo to get notices on new products and sales.
Please leave feedback. You can get credits to use on ANY products by leaving comments. It’s a win win. We get valuable feedback and you get money off your next purchase.