This 59 page pack has 114 different CVC words to help your students practice their phoneme segmentation and build their phonemic awareness. Each card comes with a a picture so the students can monitor and self-correct as needed. The cards allow a student to blend sounds together, one at a time. They can also use magnetic letters to build the word. They are great for guided reading groups, RTI, or literacy stations.
28 Short a Words Included:
• cab, bat, cat, hat, mat, pat, rat, sat, dad, mad, sad, can, fan, man, pan, ran, van, bag, rag, cap, gap, map, nap, tap, ham, jam, ram, yam
16 Short e Words Included:
• bed, fed, red, beg, leg, peg, den, hen, men, pen, ten, jet, net, pet, vet, wet
26 Short i Words Included:
• bit, hit, lit, pit, sit, hid, kid, lid, big, dig, fig, jig, pig, wig, dip, hip, lip, rip, tip zip, bin, fin, pin, win, fix, six
20 Short o Words Included:
• cob. job. rob, sob, cog, dog, fog, hog, log, dig, cop, hop, mop, pop, top, cot, dot, hot, pot, rot
24 Short u Words Included:
• cub, rub, sub, tub, mud, bug, dug, hug, jug, mug, rug, tug, gum, bun, fun, nun, run, sun, cup, bus, cut, gut, hut, nut
Easily Differentiate for Your Students
There are three different versions of the slide cards included to easily differentiate for your students. They are:
1. Cards with just pictures.
2. Cards with pictures and letters.
3. Cards with just letters.
All Create-abilities resources are designed with ease-of-use in mind. Don’t have a color printer? No problem. Pages that do not render well in black-and-white have black-and-white copies included. Be classroom-ready with a quick print.
Check out my preview for a closer look at this product!
Feedback is greatly appreciated!!
★★★★You Might Also Like
●Guided Reading Mega Bundle Lower Elementary Mega Pack: Kindergarten-2nd Grade
●Nonsense Word Fluency Practice
●CVC Slide Cards for Phoneme Segmentation
●CVC Sound Boxes for Phoneme Segmentation and Phonemic Awareness