All our CVC word printables in one BUNDLE! Over 100 pages for ready to print resources!!
** CVC WORD FAMILY WORD STRIPS
Designed with beginning readers and spellers in mind, these consonant-vowel-consonant (CVC) word cards provide ideal support for young children beginning to spell.
Four different types of cards included in this download -
- CVC word card with real life photos and dotted letters for support
- CVC word cards with real life photos, dotted letters with the initial sound missing
- CVC word cards with real life photos, dotted letters with the end sound missing
- CVC word cards with real life photos, with only the middle sound in dotted letters
- blank CVC word cards with photo only for children to spell the word independently
Simply print and laminate then add some magnetic letters, clothes pegs or whiteboard markers for beginning writers.
** CVC WORD FAMILY 3 PART PUZZLE CARDS
Our CVC puzzle cards are a perfect way to help young children learn to spell the different word families in literacy centers or Daily 5 activities.
This download includes three different sets of cards -
- CVC 3 part puzzle cards 2 cards per A4 page with dotted letters for support
- CVC cards with dotted letters to match to or write over
- CVC cards without text support
Add resources like magnetic letters, pegs with letters or laminate and use whiteboard markers to write.
** CVC WORD FRAME CARDS
Ready to print out to add to your literacy centre or Daily 5 word work activities.
With beautiful, clean photos of real life objects, these CVC word cards make learning to spell easier with letter frames providing visual support.
Print to A4 paper - 2 cards per page, 24 pages = 48 cards to use! Simply add magnetic letters or laminate and use whiteboard markers to write the CVC word in the letter frames.
** CVC MINI PICTURE CARDS AND SENTENCE STARTERS **
So many ways to use these picture cards!
Use them together with our sentence starters for children to write the CVC word.
Add them to your salt tray for writing practice.
Grab some kinetic sand or play dough and some stamps to try building the words.