For This CVC Word and Picture Match
, students match the CVC word & picture pairs, then "stash" them in a printable "wallet". This activity was designed for students in PreK and Kindergarten who are developing early reading and writing skills and learning to read CVC (consonant-vowel-consonant) words.
For this activity, students cut out each set of "coins", then search for the CVC word and picture pairs. When a matching pair is found, students glue the coins back-to-back so the word is showing on one side, and the picture is showing on the other side, complete each “coin". Students add the completed “coins” to their "wallets"!
Use This Activity:
• As a fun literacy center activity, perfect for individual students
• In small groups as a CVC game, see who can gather the most CVC coins!
• An educational activity in busy bags and quiet baskets.
• As a fun activity for early finishers!
• Family Engagement And More!
Color + Black and White Worksheets Included!
Click on the preview to see the pages included in this product!
14 pages cover & credits page = 16 pages total.
You Might Also Like:
• CVC Worksheets Bundle - 100+ Pages Of CVC Worksheets!