This set of little bingo games is perfect for young readers who are ready for mixed practice with all five short vowels—star readers! It only take three in a row to get a bingo, so children will be able to play many games in one sitting. Just print the bingo boards and word cards, cut the boards and word cards apart, and you’re ready to play! Easy prep for you, maximum engagement for your students! This game is perfect for centers or small group work any time of the year!
This set includes:
• 10 bingo game boards (color and black & white sets are included)
• 24 short vowel CVC word cards (color and black & white sets are included)
• Directions for the game
The short vowel words in this set are:
big, box, bus, cut, fed, fit, fun, got, gum, had, him, jam, job, kid, leg, pen, ran, rug, sat, six, tag, top, tub, web
Please see the preview for a closer look at this resource!
You can also purchase this game as part of this money saving bundle:
CVC Bingo Bundle - 6 CVC Bingo Games!
Thanks for looking!
Here are more word work activities and games from my TpT store!
• CVC Bingo - Games for Short A
• CVC Bingo - Games for Short E
• CVC Bingo - Games for Short I
• CVC Bingo - Games for Short O
• CVC Bingo - Games for Short U
• FALL Into Word Work! Sorts & Games for Decoding with Short Vowels and Blends:
• Warm Up Your Word Work! Word Sorts & Games for Decoding with Long Vowels & Digraphs
• SPRING Into Word Work! Word Sorts & Games for Decoding – More Long Vowel Patterns
Learn about my new products, sales, and discounts! Become a follower by clicking on the green star
on any of my pages to receive email updates!
Leave feedback and receive TpT credit!
Did you know you can build up TpT credit by leaving feedback on my products? Submit feedback at the time of purchase, or go to My Purchases
at any time for a list of your purchases. Next to each product title, you'll find a Leave Feedback
button. Click and leave a comment to receive the credits. Go to My TpT Credits
to find out how to redeem your credits on any future purchase, anywhere on the TpT site!