This set contains 36 unique CVC cards where students can practice spelling, beginning sounds, middle sounds and ending sounds. Students can use clothespins or the provided letter tiles to complete these cards!
36 unique CVC cards
1. Simply clip clothes pins with the matching letter to spell the word.
2. Clip a clothespin on the card to fill in the missing letter.
3. Use clothes pins to spell the word
4. Use letter tiles to cover the letters as you spell the word (using the cards that have
letters already on them).
5. Use letter tiles to add the missing letters
6. Use letter tiles to spell the words.
If you decide to use the letter tiles, you will need to print off two copies of the sheet to have enough tiles to do the entire activity.
(Optional) Add Velcro dots to the cards with the missing letters and tiles so they stick easily.
**This is a growing set! I create my own clip art and as I create more I will add to this packet!
Be sure to check out these other CVC word resources!
Candy Corn CVC Puzzles