Also included in
- These 2 fun games are great for center work! Children will learn and practice how to isolate initial consonant sounds from the rest of the word and how to read CVC word family words. They'll have so much fun, they won't even realize they are learning! This is a MONEY SAVING BUNDLE (save 25%!) of two$13.50$18.00Save $4.50
Here's a fun game for children to learn and practice CVC word family words. To play the game, children spin the spinner and choose a card that matches the word family on the spinner. The winner is the first person to cover their board with 6 CVC word family cards. Of course, there are some fun twists along the way! The game can be played by 2-6 players. It is self-checking, so it can be played independently in small groups.
⭐10 different games, each with 6 colorful boards
- There is a game for each short vowel and 5 games with a mix of all short vowels.
⭐330 CVC word family self-checking picture/word cards (answers are on the back)
- The short a, e, i, o, and u games all have 40 picture word cards.
- The mixed vowel games have 26 picture word cards.
- Some of the words in the games with short e, i, o, and u, are repeated, but contain different pictures.
⭐10 spinners (one for each game)
⭐1 recording sheet
Here are more Spin-A-Word Games:
I hope you enjoy this resource. If you purchase it, please leave feedback so you can earn TpT Credits.
Copyright ©️ 2018 Lori Rosenberg, LLC
Purchasing this resource grants permission for use by one teacher in his/her classroom. Please purchase additional licenses if you intend to share this resource with others.