Use these templates to create a beautiful CVC word garden in your classroom.
1. Distribute templates before / after study of CVC words.
2. Make a list of all the ‘ig’ CVC words the children know on the whiteboard/ chart paper.
3. Discuss the children’s favourite ig/ at/ ut/ en / ot words and spend some time putting them into sentences/ choosing rhyming couples / studying the letters in each word.
4. Allow each child to decorate their on ig/ at/ ut/ en / ot CVC flowerpot.
5. Display these flowers in the class CVC garden.
6. Use the garden as a point of reference for constant revision throughout the year!
In this pack I have included multiple sample templates for each vowel group.
A - ab, ad, at, an, ag am, ap
E - ed en, et
I - ib, id, ig, im, in, ip, it
O - ob, og, op, ot
U - ub, ud, ug, um, un, ut
ALSO INCLUDED: an assessment for each vowel group.
If you would like to trial this product before purchasing check out the CVC flower pot freebie activity in my store!
If you have any questions or need anything personally edited, contact me on email@example.com.
Check out how I use this product on my instagram @classofcreativity
I hope you enjoy this product!
I would love if you could leave feedback as after all, TPT is all about supporting fellow teachers (and then you get to redeem your credits on future purchases too woo) !
Don't forget to hit the green star on my store page and follow for more freebies and info! If you like this product you might also be interested in:
CVC Loop Game - I have...Who has: BLACK AND WHITE VERSION
CVC Loop Game - I have...Who has
CVC Word Flowerpot Activity FREEBIE
Class of Creativity