This pack is full of great word work activities. Each activity is aligned with a kindergarten common core standard. Here is what you get:
1. Picture and word cards: Play matching games with the cards or use them for whole group activities.
2. Word Cards: Print and laminate the cards. Have children sound out the words using letter tiles, dry erase markers, magnet letters or whatever else you can think of!
3. Making Words Sheets: Print and laminate the sheets. Put on a cookies tray and have children use magnetic letters to spell the words.
4. Blending: Picture cards with the letters to spell words. There are dots for the children to touch each sound then an arrow to help them blend the sounds.
5. Sentence Matching: Using characters with CVC names, read the sentences and match the picture cards. (Color and B&W versions)
6. Foldable Readers: 2 foldable emergent readers with CVC words.
7. Puzzles: Cut and laminate the puzzle strips. Put the puzzle pieces together and record the words.
8. Word Building Worksheets: 3 printables where children have to write the word and cut letters to build the word.
9. Read and Draw: 4 printables where children must read the word and either draw a picture or use the picture cards to match.
10. Read, Write, Stamp, & Glue: 3 printables where children must read, write, stamp and glue the pictures.
11. Read, Dot, & Write: Stamp the beginning and ending sounds with a dot marker. Write the word.
12. Word Bank: Use the word bank to spell each word. Write a sentence using as many words as you can.
13. Spinners & Dice Games: Spin the spinners to create words. Record whether they are real or silly words. Same game, but with a version available for pocket dice.
14. Crack an Egg: Using plastic easter eggs, fill them with the letter tiles and picture cards. Unscramble the letters and spell the words on the recording sheets (3 versions)
Save money and get it in the BUNDLE!
Word Work Bundle