CVC Word Work Activities | Literacy Center, Magnetic Letters
- Easel Activity
These CVC activities make an awesome addition to a writing or spelling literacy center. You can use them with magnetic letters or erasable markers. There is also a pencil and paper writing activity.
Included in this pack:
- 108 CVC writing task cards (write cvc words with and erasable marker or use magnetic letters)
- Level 1 Task Cards - CVC writing task cards include the words so children can self-check their answers. Each sound in a word is also written in a different color, to help kids segment the words.
- Level 2 Task Cards - There are blank Elkonin boxes so students need to segment the words independently.
- 14 CVC word lists - each list features eight pictures and words
- Word lists are colored to reflect the onset and rime of word families (ap, ag, at etc), but there is a plain black text version included too
- 6 Blank CVC word task cards (for writing or magnetic letters) - keep them as a set of 3 or make individual write & wipe cards
- 2 word list worksheets
- 2 word list write and wipe mats (great for partner work)
YOU MAY ALSO LOVE...
>>> Word Study Letter Name Alphabetic MEGA BUNDLE
>>> Within Word Pattern MEGA BUNDLE
★★★ Click here to follow me to get regular updates about new resources and awesome freebies ★★★
JOIN THE FP COMMUNITY!
>>> Fairy Poppins
Sign up to my free newsletter on my blog to receive updates about new resources and freebies.
QUESTIONS, ISSUES OR REQUESTS
- Please feel free to contact me via the "Ask a Question" tab. I value your feedback and am happy to help.
- Need help with printing, downloading or opening files? Click here.