This activity adds a little spin and FUN to practicing CVC words! Students will get to be detectives while decoding different CVC Words!
Students will decode each letter of the CVC word by determining the beginning sound letter of the decoding pictures. A decoding key is also available for extra support. Once they decode the pictures, it is time to determine what CVC word they decoded. They will match the corresponding picture to the correct CVC word for accountability!
Not only will students be practicing CVC words, but they will also be reviewing beginning sounds at the same time!
These decoding activities can be used for morning work, centers, homework, centers, early finishers, group work, and much MORE!
What is included:
• 60 Decoding Cards (60 different CVC Words)
• Letters to build the words
• 'I Can' kid friendly posters and recording sheet
• 14 different CVC decoding pages for each short vowel.
• Answer Key for each decoding page.
• Decoding key for students who need extra support.
• Easy to follow step-by-step instructions
Visit my blog at: A Spoonful of Learning