This bundle contains more than 140 pages of activities and materials for learning to read CVC words! Includes all of the following resources:
• CVC Words Read and Write Pack - Includes the following activities for each medial vowel: Read, Cut, & Paste Worksheets, CVC Word Dominoes Match Up, Mini Read and Write Booklet (2 versions - traceable words and guide lines only), Short or Long Vowel Sound Cut and Paste Worksheets, CVC Words/Vowel Review includes similar activities using mixed vowel sounds.
• Onset-Rime Word Building - Build, read, and write CVC words by matching onset and rime. Includes 108 onset-rime cards (Students match the picture/onset card with the corresponding rime card to build the CVC words.), CVC Words Game, Worksheets/Assessments
• Build-A-Word Workshop - This resource helps students sound out and spell CVC words by identifying each phoneme within word family groups. There are 4 words for each of the following word families: -ad, -ag, -an, -at, -en, -et, -ig, -ip, -og, -op, -ot, -ug, and -un. Includes: Build-A-Word cards and letter tiles, printables (13 worksheets - one for each CVC word family).
• Build It! Game - Build CVC words letter-by-letter. Includes 5 game mats in two different versions and letter cards.
• Interactive Sight Word Readers - Emergent readers will get valuable practice reading common sight words in context, writing sight words, and reading CVC words with this set of interactive sight word books. Each 6-page book comes in a color and black-and-white version. The color version is for reading. The B&W is for reading and writing. Each book includes repetitive text, heavy picture support, and a specific word family. One-to-one correspondence is supported through the use of text tracking dots placed below each word.
Each of these resources is available separately in my store.
Connect with Me!
• Teacher Times Two Blog
• Fishyrobb on Pinterest
• Fishyrobb on Instagram
• Fishyrobb on Facebook
• Fishyrobb on Twitter