Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
This Christmas pudding activity is a fun and engaging way for students to work on their . Students use the matching Christmas pudding letters to out the CVC words shown.
The resource comes with one 'main page' which I recommend laminating. The page contains a gap for you to put the included image of a CVC word. Learners recognize the image and use the Christmas puddings to spell the word.
This is a great hands on resource for your students to work on their spelling skills. It also helps bring to some Christmas fun into your learning environment.
• Cut out the CVC image cards and laminate (on pages 3-4)
• Laminate the base board (page 2)
• Cut out and laminate each of the individual Christmas puddings (pages 5-19)
• Take it in turns to put an image card on top of the base board.
• Students look at the image shown of the CVC word. Then they use the Christmas pudding letters to spell out the word.
This resource comes in both b/w and col. option for your .
Click below to find:
Once you have purchased this resource don't forget to come back and leave feedback to help you gain some TpT credits! If you want to keep up to date with my sales, new resources, freebies and so much more click the green ★ next to my store name!
I love to see my resources in action in your classrooms, if you use one and would like to send me an image of it you can send to me @teachingautism on Instagram! Follow me here.
What are TpT Credits?
You can gain TpT credits by going back and leaving feedback on any purchases that you have made. The credits build up and then you can use them off future purchases - from any seller on TpT!