This CVC Word Binder is a reading intervention tool to help build and track CVC word decoding and fluency skills. It covers CVC words with all five medial vowels and includes 65 assessment activities and 14 data tracking sheets. Each assessment activity is included in the data tracking pages for easy progress monitoring.
*CVC words: words that follow a "consonant-vowel-consonant" pattern (cat, wet, sit)
**********This Binder is also included in my ELA Intervention Binders Bundle at a discounted price!***********
Over 90 pages of everything you need to target CVC decoding skills!
• Cover and 7 page dividers in color and BW
• 10 Short a Assessment Activities
• 10 Short e Assessment Activities
• 10 Short i Assessment Activities
• 10 Short o Assessment Activities
• 10 Short u Assessment Activities
• 15 Assessment Activities for mixed vowels
• 7 Student data tracking sheets (1 for each vowel, 2 for mixed vowels)
• 7 Class data tracking sheets (1 for each vowel, 2 for mixed vowels)
Print all pages (you can choose color or black/white for the cover and page dividers). Organize into a binder with page protectors, using page dividers to make 7 sections:
• Short a (CVC words with medial a: cat, sad)
• Short e (CVC words with medial e: bed, wet)
• Short i (CVC words with medial i: sit, nip)
• Short o (CVC words with medial o: dog, hop)
• Short u (CVC words with medial u: cup, nut)
• Mixed Vowels (CVC words with all vowels)
• Data Tracking (keep track of student progress)
During guided reading, assessment, or intervention time, complete assessment activities with students. Keep track of their scores with the data tracking pages. You can create a comprehensive individual page for each student or just keep track of scores on the class data sheets. This works great as a class volunteer binder to have volunteers give students extra practice. You can use paper and pencil, or students can use dry erase markers if you laminate or use page protectors.
**********Check out my other ELA Intervention Binders!**********
1st Grade Summer Review
Kindergarten Summer Review
ELA Intervention Binder Bundle
Letter Skills Intervention Binder
Phonics Intervention Binder
Beginning Fluency Intervention Binder
Did you know with each purchase you make, you can earn points towards free products on TPT? For each product you provide feedback for, you earn 1 TPT credit for each dollar it was worth. After you make a purchase, hover over "My TPT" and click "My Purchases". Click "Provide Feedback" by the green little thumb. After you provide feedback, you can check your TPT Credit Balance by hovering over "My TPT" and clicking "TPT Credit Balance". Such an awesome way to save some money! Happy shopping!