This MEGA bundle of smartboard games will have students use technology to practice reading and spelling CVC words. This set of 13 activities will have your students segmenting and spelling words with short vowel sounds. Save 30% by buying these games as part of a bundle!
WHAT GAMES ARE INCLUDED IN THIS BUNDLE?
This bundle includes the following activities:
• Digital Flashcards for CVC Words
: Practice identifying and segment sounds in CVC words.
• Find the CVC Word
: Find the CVC word shown in the picture.
• Find the Middle Vowel Sound in CVC Words
: Find the vowel sound missing from the CVC word.
• Find the Picture for the CVC Word
: Find the picture that matches the CVC word.
• “If I Can Spell” CVC Words
: Use spelling patterns to spell rhyming CVC words.
• Match the Vowel Sound in CVC Words
: Find words that have a similar vowel sound to a given CVC word.
• Middle Vowel Sounds in CVC Words
: Identify the short vowel sound in a CVC word.
• Reading CVC Sentences
: Read sentences with CVC words.
• Rearranging/Spelling CVC Words
: Rearrange the letters to spell CVC words.
• Spelling CVC Word Shapes
: Use word shapes to help spell CVC words.
• Spelling CVC Words
: Segment the sounds in a CVC word to spell it correctly.
• Which CVC Word Matches?
: Distinguish between similarly spelled words to find the correct spelling.
• CVC Word Value Addition
: Practice addition by spelling CVC words and adding up their value.
WHAT SKILLS WILL THESE GAMES HELP MY STUDENTS DEVELOP?
These smartboard activities will help your students:
• Segment the sounds in CVC words
• Match a CVC word to its picture
• Decode real and nonsense CVC words
• Identify the correct spelling for CVC words
• Spell CVC words
• Isolate the vowel sounds in words
• Find words with similar short vowel sounds
• Identify short vowel sounds in CVC words
• Use spelling patterns to spell similar sounding words
• Identify rhyming words
• Practice basic addition
• Practice basic comprehension skills
• Practice basic vocabulary
• Read a variety of high-frequency words
• Use word shapes to help identify words
WHAT FILE TYPES ARE INCLUDED?
This ZIP file contains two file types for each of the games:
• A Smartboard file for Smart Notebook (.notebook)
• An Activinspire file for Promethean boards (.flipchart)
LOOKING FOR OTHER SMARTBOARD GAMES?
If you like these games, be sure to check out my other smartboard games! There are:
• Smartboard BUNDLES
• Seasonal Smartboard Games
• Year-Round Smartboard Games for Phonics and Sight Words
A Turn to Learn