Are you looking for a fun way to practice reading CVC with your class? Play this Uno game with them! This game is available in two versions - a full color version, and one that uses less color ink.
This game is perfect for centers, literacy stations, or daily five! As a fun little bonus, the number in the corner of the cards is the number of letter in the given words!
• Two versions: a full color version, and one that uses less color ink
• This game includes cards for 81 CVC words, as well as 6 wild cards, 4 reverse cards, 4 skip cards, and 4 draw 2 cards.
LOOKING FOR DIFFERENT WORDS/CONTENT?
If you want to differentiate your centers, check out some of my other Uno games:
• Pre-Primer Words - FREE!
• Primer Words
• 1st Grade Words
• 2nd Grade Words
• 3rd Grade Words
• Alphabet Recognition
• b and d Confusion (with pictures!)
• CVC Words
• Nonsense CVC Words
• CVCe Words
• Nonsense CVCe Words
• Ending Blends -nk and -ng (Wilson 2.1)
• Consonant Blends and Digraphs (Wilson 2.2a)
• Consonant Blends and Digraphs (Wilson 2.2b)
• Addition to 10
• Get all of these versions as part of a bundle
if you'd like! Getting the bundle will also give you a template you can edit
to add your own words!
A Turn to Learn