CVC Worksheet Cut and Paste for Kindergarten Phonics
K - 1st, Homeschool
Need an easy way to get your readers to decode CVC words? These CVC Worksheets Cut and Paste are a no-prep way to resource on two big skills:
- cutting a line
- decoding CVC words
LOOKING TO TEACH SIGHT WORDS SORTED BY PHONICS SKILLS? Get a free printable here.
Every year you have students who can read CVC words but can't cut. And you have students who have great scissor skills but poor decoding. Busy teachers need worksheets that do double-duty for their learners.
- 15 pages of CVC word family practice (ex. -at and -ab words)
- 5 pages of mixed for each short vowel
- 5 pages of mixed CVC words practice
- 25 pages of answer keys
WORD FAMILIES INCLUDED:
- short a: ap, ag, ad, ab, am, an, at
- short e: ed, eg, eb, em, en, et
- short i: id, ig, im, in, ip, it
- short o: ob, od, og, op, ot
- short u: ub, ug, um, un
LOOKING FOR MORE CVC RESOURCES?
Report this resource to TPT
Reported resources will be reviewed by our team. Report this resource to let us know if this resource violates TPT’s content guidelines.